Make Money

Monday, June 27, 2011

The $5 Dollar Saving Rule

A lot of times it may seem hard for you to save money, because you think real saving comes from putting back the big bucks. Most of the time big bucks is hard for you to come by, even if it is twenty dollars. Here is saving made easy! I use to try so hard to save money, but the end result would always be I’d spend it each and every time. The more I saved, the more I needed things. Well in reality I wanted things although it was more of a need; at the same time I still would dip into that which I have saved for my wants as well. I had to tell myself in order to save, I needed to not only put money back, but I needed to also not touch it. If a lot of you make up in your mind that if there is no emergency type need, then you have to pretend and convince yourselves that the money put back is not money that you have. In other words, tell yourself I have no money. No it is not lying to yourself nor anyone else for that matter, because realistically you don’t have money, and the true catch should be “NOT TOO SPEND!” So not having money to spend is basically “YOU DON’T HAVE MONEY!” Trust me developing that concept will lead to the road of SAVING AND KEEPING MONEY! The $5 Dollar Saving Rule is helpful and very easy to do. Every time I have a $5 Dollar Bill, I save it rather it is two, three, or four. Even if I have a twenty dollar bill, and I had to buy something (Notice I said HAD), because now I only try to stay within my needs and not my wants. The twenty dollar bill or whatever the amount of bill that is above a $5 Dollar Bill that I have, after I pay for my item/items; however, my change get broken down to me I always make sure all or any $5 Dollar Bill be put back and saved. Rather it be daily or weekly, it is ALWAYS WHENEVER. $5 Dollar Bills adds up! You will be surprised at how much you can save in such little time if you stick with The $5 Dollar Saving Rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment