Make Money

Monday, June 27, 2011

Pennies R Worthy

Tell that to people who cares! There was a time in my life, even in my adult life that I could not stand pennies! Not because I thought that I was to good for them, because I was not. But for some strange reason I just could not stand pennies!! Let alone to keep them. Every penny that came my way, in the trash it would go! I have thrown dozen upon dozen of pennies away. As I grew older and wiser I learned that pennies are worthy to be kept, saved, and spent. I have learned to appreciate pennies, I now love pennies and pennies have been apart of my life now for keeps, and I will never throw away another penny as long as I live. Pennies have came in handy when I did not have cash or other coins. Or even had cash and other coins, but needed pennies as backup. I am glad that the madness I once showed toward pennies have turned into such great LOVE! I sometimes wonder about the could have been, but I don’t beat myself up about it, because what was done is done. And I have learned better! You learn better, you do better! But my wondering mind of what could have been is the fact that pennies that I threw away, I maybe could have been a weathy woman by now. Not that I am poor, because I am not, and I love my life. I often think about the woman who saved a million pennies a few years ago and she was considered a millionaire. Not so much that she was considered a millionaire, because she then became a millionaire after the calculation of her pennies. I do not want to be rich, but the amount of pennies I could have saved sure makes me wonder my total count! PENNIES ARE WORTH MONEY!!

1 comment: